You are able to expand the use of character emotion command by using /emote command.
Example: If the character name is Taru-kun
In the text input window type in /emote is very sleepy.
It will show in the log window Taru-kun is very sleepy
Emotions commands, known to the MMORPG community as "emotes," are simple commands that have in-game effects. Typing them in will make your character "emote" the emotion, usually with a simple accompanying animation. The following is a list of the currently confirmed emotes in Final Fantasy XI.
- /bow: Bow politely to another player.
- /point: Point at another player -- "I choose you!"
- /salute: Salute a superior or other figure of respect.
- /kneel: Kneel before Zod!
- /laugh: If someone cracks a good joke, reply appropriately.
- /cry: Weep over some tragic occurrence.
- /no: Shake your head negatively.
- /nod, /yes: Nod your head positively.
- /wave: Wave in acknowledgement.
- /farewell, /goodbye: Wave goodbye.
- /welcome: Greet an acquaintance.
- /joy: Jump for joy, or otherwise express happiness.
- /cheer: Root for the home team.
- /clap: Put your hands together.
- /praise: Give someone some positive reinforcement.
- /smile: Hey, there's facial animation.
- /poke: Get someone's attention, or maybe pick a fight.
- /slap: Definitely pick a fight.
- /stagger: "He will stagger and babble when questioned!"
- /sigh: Sadness, regret, disappointment, u-pick-'em.
- /comfort: Comfort someone in need.
- /surprised: Express, well, surprise.
- /amaze: See above, except it's amazement.
- /stare: Give someone the evil eye.
- /blush: Hey, no flirting in public!
- /angry: Spread a little negativity around.
- /disgusted, /upset: Spread some more.
- /muted: Purse your lips in silence.
- /doze: Stretch and catch some winks.
- /panic: Run around like a headless chicken.
- /grin: And the Lord did grin...
- /dance: Boogie down!
- /think: Put on your thinking cap.
- /fume: Exude exasperation.
- /doubt: "No, I don't think so."
- /sulk: Sit in the corner and be petulant.