Collect materials for your wreath by taking walks, collecting glorious leaves and pinecones, etc.
This project is rated AVERAGE to do.
What You Need
- Fall leaves, pinecones, etc.
- Hay wreath
- Hot glue gun
- Large bow in fall colored ribbon
- Fall colored ribbons to hang pinecones with
Parental supervision is recommended.
How To Make It
- Bake all pieces for 45 minutes at 200 degrees to kill any insects and eggs.
- Use the hot glue gun to attach the leaves, seeds, etc, to the wreath, and the large bow.
- Attach the pinecones to ribbons and hang them in the center.
a simpler project for classrooms, paper plates with the centers cut out
and craft glue can be used to make small wreaths. Punch a hole in the
top of the plate and put a ribbon or yarn through to hang it.